Censored By Blizzard Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Censored By Blizzard Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wow... nice forums chasey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Outkazt
Raider
Raider

wow... nice forums chasey Empty
PostSubject: wow... nice forums chasey   wow... nice forums chasey I_icon_minitime28/02/10, 03:11 am

Though I'd check in and see how everyone was doing today and for some reason I can't get in vent. So... I googled Censored by Blizzard and this is what popped up LOL. Anyway, if vent's still working or if i'm just having a problem with it lemme know, or anyone that plays ps3 Modern Warfare 2 online can find me and add me as a friend... name is outkazt_bdf .... I'll drop back on here in a few days and see what's up or if this forum's dead lol. I see the progression is going well... Lataz afro
Back to top Go down
Kyndness
Kyndness

wow... nice forums chasey Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow... nice forums chasey   wow... nice forums chasey I_icon_minitime03/03/10, 12:14 pm

The vent is different, you'd have to contact Rev or DB out of game somehow to get their information.

The guild is split up now, CBB is entirely different from when you were in.

And these forumz R dead, i just check 'em every now and then for kicks to see if anyone posted anything.
Sad Hope you've been well!!!
Back to top Go down

wow... nice forums chasey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Censored By Blizzard Guild Forums :: Censored by Blizzard :: Welcome-
Jump to: