Censored By Blizzard Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Censored By Blizzard Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You buncha homos

Go down 
+3
Septemus
Admin
Daddy Sampson
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Daddy Sampson

You buncha homos Empty
PostSubject: You buncha homos   You buncha homos I_icon_minitime10/01/10, 04:19 pm

how have you all been. Nathan was telling me about your alls website and i thought i'd pay it a visit and look at some of your alls ugly mugs to see how you all been. I think everyone's doing ok without me except maybe Rev. He looks pretty rough right now. :} but i just wanted to say hello to everyone and ill drop in from time to time to tell you all hello and see how you all are doing. Big whats up to Red Rev Shawn Kehyra Bam Zack Stat and a couple more if i didnt mention your name name don't be butt hurt. Much love guys peace. santa and i hope you all had a awsome christmas lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

You buncha homos Empty
PostSubject: Re: You buncha homos   You buncha homos I_icon_minitime11/01/10, 02:56 pm

Woah Sampson..... whats been up man.... Nice to hear from ya .
Back to top Go down
http://cbb.yolasite.com
Septemus
Officer
Officer

You buncha homos Empty
PostSubject: Re: You buncha homos   You buncha homos I_icon_minitime11/01/10, 04:08 pm

woah your alive o.O
Back to top Go down
Daddy Sampson

You buncha homos Empty
PostSubject: Re: You buncha homos   You buncha homos I_icon_minitime11/01/10, 07:18 pm

Well atleast 2 ppl missed me lol cheers Not a lot fellas still working like a mule. Messing around with some Modern Warfare 2 online play. Pretty fun. About 7 or 8 people i know irl play the game so we all get together and lay some smack down on scrubs. Nathan said you all were doing pretty decent with all the new stuff in the game. Hope you all get that stuff down pat. Good luck fellas. bounce
Back to top Go down
contract killer DB
Officer
Officer
contract killer DB

You buncha homos Empty
PostSubject: Re: You buncha homos   You buncha homos I_icon_minitime11/01/10, 09:13 pm

well well if it isnt sampson xxxx what up man i was wonder what happen to ya u shoulod keep intouch u homo lol
Back to top Go down
Septemus
Officer
Officer

You buncha homos Empty
PostSubject: Re: You buncha homos   You buncha homos I_icon_minitime12/01/10, 02:53 pm

for real L2 vent! scrub!
Back to top Go down
Shockacon
Officer
Officer
Shockacon

You buncha homos Empty
PostSubject: Re: You buncha homos   You buncha homos I_icon_minitime13/01/10, 10:08 am

OMG my lover posted a message! Whats up buddy? Get in vent sometime and shoot the breeze with us. We miss you killer. If you can't get in vent keep posting here and let us know how you are. We can't fall out of contact at this point.

I hope your family is well buddy. Talk to you soon.

Love,

Bam
Back to top Go down
BigRed
Officer
Officer
BigRed

You buncha homos Empty
PostSubject: Re: You buncha homos   You buncha homos I_icon_minitime13/01/10, 10:48 am

WHOOOO, they will let any homo in here ,, oh i mean hisamp, wassup, i guess i need to pay more attn. to this web site, come back n play fkr, or does that xbox have your soul?
Back to top Go down
Norm

You buncha homos Empty
PostSubject: Re: You buncha homos   You buncha homos I_icon_minitime13/01/10, 11:18 am

Damn Sampson, how have you been?! Hope all is well with work, family, etc. Hop in vent someday to say what's up.

Hit some n00b with a headshot for me, and tellem Big Norm sencha.
Back to top Go down
Daddy Sampson

You buncha homos Empty
PostSubject: Re: You buncha homos   You buncha homos I_icon_minitime17/01/10, 05:27 pm

Yea for sure norm. Ill stick a gernade to someones face just for you. And Bam I LOVE YOU lol. Then theres my little DB buddy. Yea i miss you all and i may jump into vent sometime but i dont have vent information anymore i deleted everything from my computer so someone will have to give me the information again. And Red the biggest homo in the game whats up brother. Nathan tells me you all need healers and keeps asking me when im coming back. LOL i told him i had a class for every option in the game lol. Might stop by and mess around with you all . GLAD to see that big homo rev can say hello. Anyways im at work fellas ill yell at yall again someone leave me the information for vent. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Septemus
Officer
Officer

You buncha homos Empty
PostSubject: Re: You buncha homos   You buncha homos I_icon_minitime17/01/10, 08:59 pm

bismuth.typefrag.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

You buncha homos Empty
PostSubject: Re: You buncha homos   You buncha homos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You buncha homos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Censored By Blizzard Guild Forums :: Censored by Blizzard :: Welcome-
Jump to: